It is a nice job for windows and linux. Many thankx.
Now, I use FreeBsd 5.2.1.
I did as follows:
1) Unplug the usb connector and plugin again.
2) run: pusb-view (found out: ugen0 device).
3) After running "eci-load1 -v -t 100 vid1 pid1 vid2 pid2 firmware00,bin",I got a time out and error messages:
(where vidx and pidx were provided by the the test values, as described in your documentation).
ECI load 1: timeout
can't find any Globspan USB compatible modem ...
ps. If I ran the eci-load1 program without option -t, the result message wasn't the same: "can't find compatible modem".
Apparently it was able to load the firmware00.bin and the problem comes from inside the check_modem() function (which calls pusb_search_open() (to be found in libpusb).
My questions are:
1) Is the libpusb.so compatible with FreeBsd 5.2.1 ?
2) Are the programs adapted from SpeedTouch USB modem ones, as seem to suggest in the programs comments ?
Thank you for your work and any suggestions will be welcome.